Today’s senior spotlight goes to sweet Miss Becca from Tremont High School. Becca rocked her senior session a few weeks ago. I am absolutely in love with the way her photos turned out. Enjoy a sneak peek of this gorgeous senior session as well as a little Q & A session to get to know Becca a little better.
1. Where do you go to High School?
I attend Tremont High School.
2. What are your plans after your senior year?
I plan on attending either Illinois Wesleyan University or Augustana to major in biology.
3. Any secret talents you want to tell us about?
My secret talent would probably be my singing ability.
4. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
I love to spend Saturday nights either watching movies with my friends or relaxing with my dogs.
5. What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school?
I am looking forward to getting to meet new people in college.
6. What was your favorite part about shooting your senior photos with Elsie Jo Photography?
My favorite part was of the shoot was seeing how beautiful the pictures turned out with the different scenery and meeting the other girls at the shoot.
7. What was your favorite outfit for the shoot and why?
My favorite outfit from the shoot was my blue romper because of how well the colors of the lake complimented it.
8. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
I think the first thing I would buy is a puppy because I’m a dog lover.
9. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be to work in animal rehabilitation and help injured dogs to get back on their feet.
10. If you could trade lives with any one person for a day who would it be and why?
If I could switch lives with anyone for a day I think it would have to be my mom so I could personally experience and understand how hard she works everyday to keep our family running.