I am so excited to be starting a series of blog posts featuring my 2019 Senior Spokesmodels. First up is Miss Rachel from Flanagan, Illinois. Rachel is such a sweet heart and has the most precious giggle I have ever heard. Working with her was a dream and can we just talk about how she ROCKED that black jumpsuit? As a part of each feature I will be including a little interview from each of the girls. I hope you enjoy meeting and learning a little bit more about Rachel!
1. Where do you go to High School?
Flanagan-Cornell High School
2. What are your plans after your senior year?
Attend college and study to become and OB nurse.
3. Any secret talents you want to tell us about?
I’m not sure if it’s a secret talent but, I broke my foot in Junior High and now when I move it a certain way it makes a popping noise every time.
4. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
I like to hangout with my friends or just stay at home and be lazy.
5. What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school?
Being able to become more independent and (maybe) moving out and being able to decorate my own apartment, as cheesy as it sounds! Also, taking college classes and learning about things I’m interested in.
6. What was your favorite part about shooting your senior photos with Elsie Jo Photography?
Elsie is such a fun person to be around! She’s so sweet and makes your senior photo session so enjoyable! And her picture turn out phenomenal when they’re done!
7. What was your favorite outfit from the shoot and why?
My favorite outfit was probably the black jumpsuit or the black and white striped shirt. I loved the jumpsuit just because I never thought it would be something I would wear, but I really liked it! I also love the other outfit because it’s very my style and i love the off-the-shoulder shirt trend!
8. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
I would probably build a new house or buy a new car. I cant decide which one I would do first!
9. What is your dream job?
Is fostering puppies an acceptable answer??? Because I would totally do that if I could! But my actual dream job is to be an OB/GYN nurse.
10. If you could trade lives with any one person for a day who would it be and why?
I think I would trade lives with Kendall Jenner for a day. I want to know what a day in the life of being a model would be like! Also to see what her family is actually like and what it feels like to be as famous as she is.