Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome to the blog. Today I am starting a series of blog posts featuring my gorgeous senior spokesmodels. I had so much fun will all five of these young ladies! The first feature goes to Miss Maddie of Normal, IL. Her smile is infectious and her spunky personality is a photographers dream. And can I just say this young lady could be a super model! Working with her was a treat. I especially appreciated that she could always draw a laugh from the other girls during their time in front of the camera.
As a fun little additive to these posts I have asked each of the girls a series of questions. I hope you enjoy getting to know these young ladies as much as I did!
1. Where do you go to High School?
I go to University High School in Normal, IL
2. What are your plans after your senior year?
Go to Heartland Community College for 2 years then hopefully transfer to a school in LA.
3. Any secret talents you want to tell us about?
I love to draw and cook
4. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
With my best friends Madi and Emma
5. What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school?
Freedom, Starting a new chapter of my life and meeting new people.
6. What was your favorite part about shooting your senior photos with Elsie Jo Photography?
My favorite part was meeting all the girls, they were all so sweet, and just being around Elsie, she’s so much fun to work with.
7. What was your favorite outfit for the shoot and why?
My favorite outfit was the off the shoulder dress because it is something that I normally wouldn’t wear, I stepped out of my box for that outfit and I ended up loving it! Shop the look :: HERE
8. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
The first thing I would do is put half in savings, then I would pay for my dream college, with a nice apartment and car.
9. What is your dream job?
My dream job is either being a professional makeup artist/stylist or an FBI agent.
10. If you could trade lives with any one person for a day who would it be and why?
It would definitely be Rihanna because she’s one of the most beautiful people in the world, she’s very wealthy, has a lot of respect from people and the music/hollywood industry, her fashion sense is perfect and a lot of people in the world know her name.
Hair and Makeup :: Gretchen Uhlman
Clothes :: The Spotted Owl Boutique
Jewelry :: Cedar Street Boutique