Today’s senior spotlight goes to Miss Emma from El Paso-Gridley High School. Emma’s giggly personality and show stopping smile made her a dream to photograph. Every year I am amazed at the incredible seniors that I meet and get the pleasure of capturing. Emma was no exception. Enjoy this sneak peek into her senior session.
1. Where do you go to High School?
El Paso-Gridley High School
2. What are your plans after your senior year?
I plan to attend college but not sure where yet.
3. Any secret talents you want to tell us about?
I love to dance, but it’s not exactly a secret talent.
4. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
My favorite way to spend a Saturday night would either be fishing or having a cookout or bonfire.
5. What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school?
I’m looking forward to meeting new people and gaining new friends after I graduate.
6. What was your favorite part about shooting your senior photos with Elsie Jo Photography?
My favorite part of the photo shoot was, of course, being with all the other sweet girls at the photo shoot, but also having Elsie tell us what poses to do and trying to attempt that pose.
7. What was your favorite outfit for the shoot and why?
My favorite outfit was probably the off the shoulder floral dress and it fit in perfectly with the scenery.
8. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
I would probably buy a horse because my dad has never given into buying a horse for me.
9. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be either running a farm or a stable.
10. If you could trade lives with any one person for a day who would it be and why?
I’d trade lives with Carrie Underwood so I could sing, make money, and have a great voice.