Today’s senior spotlight is Miss Kylie from Prairie Central High School. Kylie absolutely rocked her senior session. I can not get enough of her bubbly personality and contagious smile. Also, can we take a second to talk about how adorable her outfits are?! I’m seriously obsessed. I want to give a huge shout out to The Spotted Owl for select outfit styling and Cedar Street Boutique for jewelry styling. Hair by Locks by Jen Freed and Makeup by M’s Beauty Boutique. Enjoy a little sneak peek into Kylie’s senior session.
1. Where do you go to High School?
Prairie Central high school
2. What are your plans after your senior year?
Attend college and study some type of business
3. Any secret talents you want to tell us about?
If I told you they wouldn’t be a secret anymore
4. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
No matter what we are doing I love being with my friends
5. What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school?
Feeling accomplished and to start moving forward with my life plans
6. What was your favorite part about shooting your senior photos with Elsie Jo Photography?
My favorite part was being around Elsie and the other girls, they all made it a fun experience.
7. What was your favorite outfit for the shoot and why?
I loved the gray shirt I wore with the light jeans and grey platform shoes, it was stylish but casual which fits me perfectly.
8. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
I would get my Momma a red four door Jeep.
9. What is your dream job?
Ski ranger, ski with people and guide them on the slopes
10. If you could trade lives with any one person for a day who would it be and why?
I would trade lives with Lauren Akins (Thomas Rhett’s wife) because there would be so many love songs written about me.