I am excited to be starting a series of blog posts featuring my Class of 202 Senior Spokesmodels. As a part of this serious I put a little questionnaire out to all of the models to help you get to know them a little better. First up, Emily from University High School in Normal, Illinois. Emily has the most contagious giggle and her sweet personality shone through in all of her images. Enjoy this sneak peek of Emily’s senior session.
1. Where do you go to High School?
University High School
2. What are your plans after your senior year?
I am planning on majoring in Mass Communications with a minor in political science hopefully at the University of Illinois
3. Any secret talents you want to tell us about?
I am a singer and I can unicycle!
4. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
Hanging out with friends around a fire and just chatting
5. What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school?
I’m looking forward to all the new beginnings and opportunities!
6. What was your favorite part about shooting your senior photos with Elsie Jo Photography?
Meeting all of the girls and Elsie was my favorite part!
7. What was your favorite outfit for the shoot and why?
My favorite outfit was my blue dress! It went perfectly with the location of the shoot and Elsie knew exactly how to make me look and feel beautiful in it!
8. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
I wouldn’t buy anything! I would save it and pay off my college tuition and then I would buy a really nice car with the extra!
9. What is your dream job?
I would love to be a political commentator or a talk show/radio host
10. If you could trade lives with any one person for a day who would it be and why?
Kathie Lee Gifford from the Today Show because she does the exact job that I would love to have one day!
I want to say a huge thank you to the girls at M’s Beauty Boutique who did such an amazing job on hair and makeup for this session!!