I am so excited to share today’s senior spotlight with all of you. Miss Emmalee is from El Paso Gridley High School. Emmalee and I have been chatting about her senior photos for the past year. It was so fun to see her vision come to life. I adore how her bubbly personality comes through every aspect of her photos. Everything about the session was so Emmalee! From the pearl earrings to the floppy sun hat, the details were perfect!! Enjoy your peek into Emmalee’s senior session.
1. Where do you go to High School?
El Paso Gridley High School
2. What are your plans after your senior year?
After senior year I am continuing my education at Heartland Community College and then transferring to a school in Tennessee to continue working on my Education/History Degree!
3. Any secret talents you want to tell us about?
Is shopping a talent??
4. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
I love hanging out with my friends whether we stay in and watch a movie or go out to eat!
5. What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school?
The new experiences! Just being out in the real world!
6. What was your favorite part about shooting your senior photos with Elsie Jo Photography?
Elsie made me feel SO comfortable!! She is so fun!!
7. What was your favorite outfit from the shoot and why?
My favorite outfit was the gingham top because it was SO me!!
8. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
If I woke up tomorrow with a million dollars I would definitely buy a plane ticket to Greece!!
9. What is your dream job?
High school history teacher
10. If you could trade lives with any one person for a day who would it be and why?
Lauren Akins! She has the perfect life & is married to the Thomas Rhett 😉