Today’s senior spotlight goes to Miss Emily from Tremont High School. Where do I even begin with this sweetheart?!? Emily has the most contagious, bubbly personality! She was all smiles from the moment we began the session and her style is absolutely on point!! She carefully picked out and accessorized these boho inspired outfits for the session. I seriously couldn’t help but smile when I was going through all of Emily’s photos. Like I said, her bubbly personality is contagious. She is going to make an amazing elementary school teacher. I hope you enjoy getting to know Emily a little more through these photos and her interview!
1. Where do you go to High School?
Tremont High School!
2. What are your plans after your senior year?
I plan to attend ISU to become an Elementary School Teacher!
3. Any secret talents you want to tell us about?
4. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
I love movie nights. I also love going to the Cabin on Saturday’s to worship with my friends!
5. What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school?
Meeting new people! 🙂
6. What was your favorite part about shooting your senior photos with Elsie Jo Photography?
Getting dolled up was so much fun. Elsie also makes the actual photo-taking part super fun and comfortable.
7. What was your favorite outfit for the shoot and why?
I loved the cream top with the floppy hat! The top was adorbable, and you can’t go wrong with a floppy hat!
8. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
Probably a really nice boat!
9. What is your dream job?
Ever since I was little I have wanted to be a teacher!
10. If you could trade lives with any one person for a day who would it be and why?
Sadie Robertson. I just love her and her whole family!