Last, but definitely not least, Miss Allie is our senior spokesmodel feature today! Allie brought so much life and spunk to our session. Every time I turned around she was singing, dancing, and just making the best out of every single moment of the session. This girl is going places!! I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Allie. I hope you enjoy getting to know her through her interview!
1. Where do you go to High School?
Tremont High School in Tremont, IL.
2. What are your plans after your senior year?
I can only answer that question with this emoji
, but I am considering pursuing something in the business field.
3. Any secret talents you want to tell us about?
I love painting and can solve a Rubix cube in under a minute.
4. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
My perfect Saturday night is ordering an absurd amount of Chinese food and watching Harry Potter with my friends.
5. What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school?
Figuring out what I’m passionate about and pursuing that career.
6. What was your favorite part about shooting your senior photos with Elsie Jo Photography?
She encouraged me to be myself and I loved her upbeat attitude.
7. What was your favorite outfit for the shoot and why?
The striped T-shirt with the ball cap because it represents my style and my love for black and white.
8. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
I would buy my family a lake house in Door County, Wisconsin and a boat (obviously). I would also donate a lot to St. Jude.
9. What is your dream job?
I would love to be a marketing rep for anything in the beauty industry. Marketing is a very creative field and I have always loved makeup.
10. If you could trade lives with any one person for a day who would it be and why?
Amy Poehler or Tina Fey because they are funny ladies who encourage other woman to be true to themselves.
Hair and Makeup :: Gretchen Uhlman
Clothes :: The Spotted Owl Boutique
Jewelry :: Cedar Street Boutique