Miss Olivia, where do I begin? Her spunky personality filled our day, from the salon to the sunset photos. I had so much fun shooting photos with her! (I know I have said this about all the girls, but only because it is so TRUE) One of my favorite parts about the Senior Model Experience was watching the girls interact and become fast friends. We were singing and dancing in grassy fields together by the end of the day 🙂 I am so thankful for the chance to get to know this young lady. I had the hardest time narrowing down her images, there were so many good ones! (talk about #modelstatus) I hope you enjoy getting to know Olivia through her little interview and through her images!
1. Where do you go to High School?
I go to Morton High School until my Sophomore year and now I am home schooled.
2. What are your plans after your senior year?
After high school I am going to work at a christian camp called Miracle Camp, then I will be going straight to cosmetology school.
3. Any secret talents you want to tell us about?
It’s not really a secret but I love to sing and play the ukulele.
4. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
Saturday nights I love chilling with friends and watching The Office on Netflix
5. What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school?
I am really looking forward to going to cosmetology school and getting a job at my sisters salon.
6. What was your favorite part about shooting your senior photos with Elsie Jo Photography?
I LOVED Elsie’s little encouragements. ” OH YES” “this is so beautiful” “you look so good”
7. What was your favorite outfit for the shoot and why?
The off-the-shoulder floral shirt just because I love off-the-shoulder tops SO MUCH!!
8. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
The first thing I would do is buy myself a really nice ukulele, with an amp, so I could preform with it!
9. What is your dream job?
My dream job is a cosmologist.
10. If you could trade lives with any one person for a day who would it be and why?
If I could trade lives with anyone it would be Jennifer Lawrence because she is so funny and beautiful and yeah I just love her!!
Hair and Makeup :: Gretchen Uhlman
Clothes :: The Spotted Owl Boutique
Jewelry :: Cedar Street Boutique