Our next senior feature is Miss Paige from El Paso Gridley High School. This young ladies was such a joy to capture. Her smile is just contagious and she was giggling through the whole shoot. I LOVED IT! Her sweet heart and genuine spirit just shines through in these pictures! As I promised here is a little interview with Paige. It is so fun to get to hear each of the girls answers 🙂
- Where do you go to High School?
El Paso-Gridley High School
- What are your plans after your senior year?
My “plans” change almost every day, but currently I`m looking into becoming a Registered Nurse!
- Any secret talents you want to tell us about?
Secret talent….. I love to mess around in the kitchen and make up new recipes if that counts!
- What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?
Going out with friends?
- What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school?
I`m looking forward to being done with Calculus and I haven’t even started yet. But, in all honesty, I`m planning to just enjoy being in high school for one last year.
- What was your favorite part about shooting your senior photos with Elsie Jo Photography?
My favorite part was all of it, but really, the whole experience shooting with Elsie was so fun. I loved how she got to know me so fast and how she brought out my personality through the pictures. She made me feel confident and comfortable the whole time!
- What was your favorite outfit for the shoot and why?
My favorite outfit was my pink dress because of the contrast with the beautiful plants in the botanical garden.
- If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
An overwater bungalow in Bora Bora.
- What is your dream job?
Being a flight attendant.
- If you could trade lives with any one person for a day who would it be and why?
I would trade places with a professional surfer or a deep-sea diver, I love the ocean.
Hair and Makeup :: Gretchen Uhlman
Clothes :: The Spotted Owl Boutique
Jewelry :: Cedar Street Boutique